Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Portrait and Book News

Graphite on Bristol Board. Approx 8"x11"

When I think of artistic challenges this portrait would probably be number one. It was borderline torture at certain times but absolutely satisfying when I completed it today. It is actually a gift for my Aunt and I can't wait to show it to her.

In other news, I put up an auction for my book of my Daily Paintings. It's a 56-page full color book that features the first 300 of my daily paintings. A great holiday gift idea. If you're interested you can click here.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Unbelievable - bravo!

PastelGuy said...

I had no idea you had such drawing talent, too. Very impressive!

Alvin Richard said...

Endearing and perfect, your aunt will have tears in her eyes!

Unknown said...

I received your book Michael and it is flawless - :-D