Friday, May 07, 2010

Hats Off


Oil on Board. Approx 12"x12"

For purchase information, please contact at
www.SusanPowellFineArt.com

It's been too long since my last post and it's not because I haven't been painting. I just finished up a huge corporate commission that two all of those two weeks to complete. I'll post that one late next week after I deliver it. This painting was a blast to paint. I was truly in my element with the orange peel and the leaves. I haven't had much time lately for small daily paintings because I have a laundry list of larger works to do mostly for gallery group shows and some commissions. Stay tuned for those.

8 comments:

Dan Robinson said...

Michael, Great use of rhythm in this piece.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good business.

This one is gorgeous. I can smell the orange!

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

I so love your still life works - the simplest subjects look magnificent.

SUSAN NALLY said...

Simply beautiful. The orange against the blue gray sings.

Dean Grey said...

Mike!

You always make the backgrounds just as interesting as the subject matter.

-Dean

Pamela Nichols said...

This one makes my mouth water. Beautiful work, as always.

Anonymous said...

hello. i'm korean girl. :)
I love your painting!!!!
It's very nice.
God bless you..

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a chinese.
I thought your painting looks more like a Tangerine. It is beautiful!
Fio