Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Frick Winery


Oil on 1/8" Board. Approx 16"x20" SOLD

This is the larger/complex commission I have been hinting about in previous posts. Okay, so I know this photo isn't the best but it was taken on my iPhone in less then ideal conditions. I put a few days into this painting and am really satisfied with the outcome. I still have a number of commissions that I am working my way to but painting time is still slim. I am trying to steal only about 3-4 hours a week at this point. That means I need to be extra productive during those work times. So far, so good.

8 comments:

Sandra Galda said...

wow this is amazing! What a beautiful painting!

Sonia von Walter said...

wonderful red color harmony,you have done a great job!

Anonymous said...

Love this one! The reds are superb!

Tarang Gupta said...

I would love to see a better photograph of this painting - so I can admire it more!

Michael, I am a fan.

billspaintingmn said...

Michael, this painting is so enjoyable I have to stop and just
admire... people hope to find beauty and this is!
Thanks!

Christella D. Moody said...

Beautiful.

Regina Calton Burchett said...

The entire painting is wonderful, but I especially love the thin, clear glass and the fabric in the background. Beautiful work!

David K Small, artist said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this !!!