Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bottle Tops


Oil on Board. Approx 15"x8" SOLD

I posted the "first layer block-in" of this painting on my facebook page a few months ago. It came a long way to get to this stage. This one is at the Susan Powell Fine Art Still Life Invitational which opened last Friday. Only 3 more paintings until all are complete for the 4-artist show opening May 18th. I will be attending that reception.

For purchase information, please contact the gallery at 203-318-0616 or visit their website at www.susanpowellfineart.com.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I adore you work. I am a huge fan and have been following you for quite some time. I am amazed by the bottles you paint. Keep up the fabulous work!

Stephanie Berry said...

Love this familiar theme. Wish you the best at this show!

Vanessa said...

Lovely painting! You're bottles are always so nicely done, it shows that you enjoy them.

Best of luck in the upcoming show.