Friday, June 14, 2013

Abominable Joe Man



Oil on 1/4" Board. Approx 16"x20"

I'm honored that this painting is in the Grand Prize round of the "You be the Judge" competition. I'd also be honored if I got your vote. CLICK HERE to get to the voting page, I'm entry #11. Thanks in advance and please share!

Voting ends Sunday, June 16. I am one of 23 finalists and the winner will receive a package valued at $10,000. It includes training tools, supplies, gift certificates and advertisement in publications.

3 comments:

Sue Clinker said...

OK you got my vote :-)

I was torn between yours and No. 22 but yours has the edge IMHO

Good luck

Vanessa said...

Beautiful work!! Best of luck in the competition!

AR Mirza said...

You got my vote AND fantastic work i love it best of luck

Edmonton Painters
Painters Edmonton